Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... N33ly:rolling:

I'm not gonna say anymore than that other than N33ly has the best shitter (not to be confused with his arse) that I've ever seen:D

Mum's the word mate;)

Al:bow:

·
Registered
864 Posts
:rolling: Opened the thread thinking this was about the can at the service station you frequented in Moffat earlier tonight. Al you are a bad man :eek:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I've seen it al.. It's like the tardis of shitters! :rolling: from the outside you would never guess the wonders that lie within, or just how damn huge it is inside :D

·
Fyule
697 Posts
N33ly, not to worry you but you could potentially have a queue of members wiating to have a look up your shitter:rolling: :rolling:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
this place cracks me up!!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
N33ly's shitter is so nice i'd pay him rent to sleep in it;) Just like you said Col, it's a bloody tardis. I was wondering what the hell he was doing leading me into his loo .... but when I turned the corner :eek:
I reckon the queen would be proud to 'drop the kids off at the pool' in your house N33ly. I'd post some pictures of my shitter but my mate Si who owns the house always leaves the thing looking like a friggin porta loo at some hippy festival:rolling:

It's official N33ly, you have the nicest shitter on the forums:rolling:

Al;)

Does it have an intercom fitted so that when you're on the loo you can talk to the others who may be frequenting the 'other parts of the tardis' just incase you run out of arse paper:confused:;)

·
Registered
864 Posts
It's official N33ly, you have the nicest shitter on the forums:rolling:
Awesome :D Im gonna go tell my mum I have won an award! she will be real proud.. anyway all this toilet talk has got me needing... I'm off to the tardis to sit down with a copy of MCN.... ;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blu tack it to the far away wall n33ly and read it through a pair of binoculars:D
Mind you, it'll be outta date by the time you walk back and plonk your arse on the seat:rolling:

Al;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I could get a quid for every wall and floor tile I could nick from N33lys shitter I'd be a rich man, it's that big:rolling:

Al:D

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
you know a good shitter when you don't have to stand up to get it all in the pan;) :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Come on n33ly, post some piccies of your shitter:rolling: :rolling:

Al;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts