Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Does anyone have the tool for holding the clutch drum (#80 in the parts book) for a 650 S. Can you take a picture of it and post it. I had to change the clutch and one of the five studs came loose, so i had to remove the drum for repair. Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a vintage Laverda enthusiast and as part of a collection of used Laverda 750 and 1000 parts acquired long ago there seem to be some Benelli service tools.
While I can identify some of them based on the numbers stamped into them that I can find via the internet as Benelli tools, others are not yet identified, perhaps for Benelli, perhaps not?
Can anyone here point me a place that will show what are the factory/dealer tools from the 1970's era with the various identifying numbers?
Thank you, aVintageLaverdaFan.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi guys I’m not sure if this helps as I don’t know the bike but I remove my clutch basket centre nut with an impact driver by holding the rear wheel fast with a pin in the rear break calliper through the break disc and the gearbox in top gear .
Don’t hate me lol x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts