Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads, I have not been on for a while for one reason & another, i had a quick look at my album to see if my pics have been ogled. My album contains some great photos of my RS & various other 2 & 4 wheeled exotica, there is also a sub album of topless Totty. I was amazed to see that the photos of my beautiful RS has been viewed 10 times while the Album of topless Girls has been drooled over 63 times!!!!!! PERVERTS!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I noticed the perversion in here too. My wifes pictures were looked at 6 times more on average than the bikes!!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
there is also a sub album of topless Totty.
That is such a 'cheap trick' just to get your Gallery count up Lee. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't catch me doing something like that.......By the way, I've got Nude Pics in my Gallery :clap:

·
3,085 Posts
Egad

I've been mistaken for a man from the eastern states...shock horror...
The biggest insult you can bestow upon a Sandgroper ...:bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts

Oooooops, sorry matey, it's now fixed :doh:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice one

I noticed the perversion in here too. My wifes pictures were looked at 6 times more on average than the bikes!!
I see what you mean mate, nice Mrs.....Lucky boy!!!;)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Floor Draggers!!!

Simple answer Lee, just get some photos of topless girls sitting on the RS :)
I would get the mrs to pose mate but her top set would drag on the floor these days...I HATE GRAVITY!!!!
:p

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Carmella is hot but janines got the lot!!

Alright now I HAVE to check those pics out! :p

Oh my Lee!!! We share some common issues man! That Carmella is hot!

But this is my favorite pic!

Carmella is HOT but Janines got THE LOT!!!! just imagine pulling up at your local bike meet with her on the back of your Benelli.....Me thinks you would be very popular!!!! Glad you like the photo of me & the lads at the TT, the local police gave us some confused looks when we posed for this shot...can`t understand why!!!!!:D

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
The trend seems to be common. Have a look at JR's model counts. One had 373 views.
But I think every body was trying to view Joe's cute pilot to be, sitting in mommas arms on the sport.

·
Registered
512 Posts
JLSB8 must get the prize for the tidiest looking garage on the planet..could eat your dinner off it...same applies to his....no won't go there.

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
199 Posts
Your kidding, you can come visit if you like even Ben Cousins is coming to visit Juddy. I think they love the twisties as well. You can get sick of dead straight roads.:rolling:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi lads, I have not been on for a while for one reason & another, i had a quick look at my album to see if my pics have been ogled. My album contains some great photos of my RS & various other 2 & 4 wheeled exotica, there is also a sub album of topless Totty. I was amazed to see that the photos of my beautiful RS has been viewed 10 times while the Album of topless Girls has been drooled over 63 times!!!!!! PERVERTS!!!!:D :D :D
Hey, wot's wrong with that? Perverts, eh? I think it's a sign of a healthy man to be interested in young women with ample attributes. It's a simple matter of biology, you know.
A fellow being more interested in bikes than women in general would be, well, if not quite pervert, at least a poor sod, a [email protected] who would end up being extinct. Not being interested in women with fine genes at their most fertile age would be fatal for the future of his genes in the long run, you know. ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Mr L White.

WHO WANTS TO LOOK AT NUDE PIC'S OF YOU :p :rolling: :p
....but I bet you bloody looked 'n all just to make sure :rolling:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More Girls!!!!!

Dont worry lads, ill add some new flesh to the album every so often, may even put some motorbike photos on just in case you all get bored with the Birds!!!!!:p ;) :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts