Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Benellifrinds,
I drive my 1130 Tornado since February 2008. Have since the 2800km (1600 self) driven. Am very happy with it. There are few things you can address. 1. Consumption in the lower speed range is too high. 2. In slant is the engine ever. 3. When maintenance drawn with clutch as well. 4 Engine is hot difficult to start ... But I think these things to resolve. What about you? I have very more fun with this Bike :)
Greetings to all, Volker

·
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ben. There have been a couple of issues with the 1130Tornado that I am aware of, they are:- excessive fuel consumption, erratic running, a leaking seal behind the clutch and a smoking engine. The smoking engine problem required a top end replacement as the cylinder bores had excessive wear. This has only been on the one bike as far as I know.

Hopefully you will not get any of these problems but if you do they should be covered under the Benelli 2 year warrenty.

Don't forget to host some pictures of you bike in the gallery!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Greetings Volker,

Vee arr happy you arr pleesed with ze bike Ben but vee arr not understanding your points 2 and ze 3 :confused:

Sorry to take the pi$$ mate but I read this just after I watched that You tube video :rolling:

·
Registered
271 Posts
is that better? :rolleyes:

2/ In der Schräge ist die Maschine überhaupt

is the engine ever running low in revs?

3/Wenn Wartung außerdem gezeichnet mit Kupplung.

does the warranty includes the clutch and gearbox?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a long time fan from Benelli . My community in Germany is the "Benelli Motobi IG Germany", see www.benelli-fan.de. Here are 170 Benelli friends together. So far I have only Benelli 900 / 6, 354 / 4 and drove 250/2c = MG250TS. Now I wanted to learn more about the Tornado know. So I bought one. Now it is very difficult for the motorcycle itself to optimize ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello !
Have you a solution for the clutch problem ?
Today, I notice whith hot day my engine often stalls ... engine revs too low ?
Regards,
Fabrice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts