Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Answer to Aussie RS, but do not want to high jack injector thread.
There are so many of these bikes in Perth it’s hard to tell if you saw mine.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Vehicle brake

Recently changed seat and exhaust.
Only took it out on the road half a dozen times so surprised you saw me.
Bike off the road while I work on electric pump and injector, but maybe when I am back on the road we could meet for breakfast and swap some lies.

·
3,093 Posts
Back when I had my 900 RS it was the only one in WA. And there was 1-2 normal Tornado. I think only one 1130 one was ever sold from a shop in WA new. I have a R160 and Amazon as now. Putting new injectors and maps in both shortly from maniac motors. Yeah I'll be keen for a catch up :)

·
3,093 Posts
Can't be that many 1130 tornadoes around. They only made 197 in total worldwide. I think less than 12 came to Australia. And around 4 were in that colour scheme

·
3,093 Posts
So dont drop it lol. I tricked my 900RS right up. Now it sits in some guys office in Melbourne. Should never have sold it. Only 8 came to Oz. A t least one more was privately imported from the UK

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So dont drop it lol. I tricked my 900RS right up. Now it sits in some guys office in Melbourne. Should never have sold it. Only 8 came to Oz. A t least one more was privately imported from the UK
I think most people regret selling them. Not so the guy I bought it from, he gave me everything he had for it.
The original exhaust, right down to pictures he took at the dealer and even the battery charger.
He just wanted to forget all about it, but did not say so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts