Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the new 1130 Tornado yet? Or is there a published review? I am seriously going to get me one when it shows up and would very much like to know more about it.

Thanks!

Roland

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
review

I think there is the superbike italia review and a motorrad germany one, havent seen anything english language yet, Our UK brethren should be first off the mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tornado 1130

Review in this months (Aug 2006) Superbike.

In the UK

I dunno why they call a mag released in June the Aug edition...doesn't make sense to me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Tornado 1130

yeah theres a few UK mags that do that date thing. Good info on superbike I didnt know that so will be off to the shops now to get that!! I read a TNT cafe test recently from MCN they rated it very highly with good build quality, fueling etc

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Cafe racer

I'll have a look for the mag tomorrow Nath and get it up and running as soon as I've read it:rollin

Al;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Benelli 1130 review

- AussieVTR

I borrowed the mag...not much content. I can't add pics so if I send it to you perhaps you can 'host' it?

Oh BTW sorry you were robbed in the World Cup last night...seems to be a year of dodgy refs

- Anyones who cares.....
BTW MCN....that paper has gone right down hill...the sooner they get rid of the prat Potter (editor) and stop going for the 'populist' gutter press type stories the better IMHO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Errr Aussie

Sorry about the size...had to do a quick 'shufftie' as I'm at work and couldn't be seen playing about with scanning mags at work.

Hope you get it OK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Me Too

As you all know, we Scotsmen are well known for being a bit tight with cash and as such I never bothered to buy the mag (I couldn't find it to be honest) but I'll also take a copy buddy (seeing as it's free:lol ).

Al

email addy is [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Me Too

OMG..I was all over it like white on rice! Thanks to Nathan for sending to me. I will get the green one when it arrives. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts