Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lockdown has been a chance to get jobs done we didn't have time to do. Good luck with rebuild, I like to see progress on rebuilds etc. I don't think ive ever seen a 650 Benelli they look a good solid bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been busy during the UK lockdown. Would never have made this progress with work getting in the way.

View attachment 33273

Fitted indicators at the weekend.

View attachment 33275 View attachment 33277 View attachment 33279
Hi Nick

I am in Western Australia and finishing rebuild of my 1974 650S also. I have had mine since 1975 (my first legal bike) and done a bit to it over that time. I really like the indicators you have fitted, I have the stems but the holders and tiny screws that can freeze are not too good anymore. Can you ' indicate' what you have fitted and where you managed to find them for yours? That would be brilliant, thanks.
Matt Davies

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been busy during the UK lockdown. Would never have made this progress with work getting in the way.

View attachment 33273

Fitted indicators at the weekend.

View attachment 33275 View attachment 33277 View attachment 33279
Hi Nick

I am in West Australia with 650 of similar age, tackling a third restore and really like the indicators you fitted, any suggestions on where I can find the same? Mine have the very fine threads and thin bolts, haven't lasted too well. Cheers for any advice, Thanks, Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts