Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have now listed the carbon bits I have to sell on ebay. Apologies to all who sent PMs about them but I had loads and rather than dealing with all the queries individually and trying to negotiate a price I thought this was fairer. I have set the starting price at the minimum I would want to take for them. Only bid what you are prepared to pay and I hope someone off here gets them! As per the listings I am pretty sure that all the parts will fit the standard Tre / RS except the radiator ducts which may or may not due to the different subframe. Airbox scoops may need some adjustment as well as per the other thread, but should be possible to make them fit. Obviously I cant make any guarantees about fitment so don't bid if you are not prepared to take the risk as I cant refund if they don't.
I probably won't bother listing the rest of the bits I have so if anyone is interested in those just PM me.

CF cockpit infills

CF Nose Fairing

CF Exhaust Header Cover

CF Airbox Scoops

CF Radiator Cooling Ducts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just thought I should explain why the header cover has been removed from ebay as some people seem to have got the wrong end of the stick - I have taken it off because I would like to keep it as a spare, as its a part which I think is very exposed to damage from stones etc and is pretty visible. I may decide to relist it but that's why its gone, not because I am taking offers for stuff. The rest will run to the end.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Fancy folk getting the wrong end of the stick eh????

Well - if you do come to sell and dont want the hassle of ebay, then I would gladly be 1st in the que for carbon :p :eek:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the auctions end tomorrow for anyone who is interested. Still looking cheap so could be a bargain to be had for someone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts