1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1,231 Posts
Aarrrrrrr!

Be careful Rob...the last time he said something like that the bloke had to go to counseling for 10 months and he still has the occassional episode where he curls up in a ball mumbling "find a happy place..." over and over again!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I've noticed there's a few options now for replacement Tornado Exhausts on e.bay whereas only recently there was only one or more, I love the look of the four sided Beowulf Warrior :D

Has anyone had one of these fitted ?

:D
I recently fitted a Beowulf stubby oval (piccies in my album thingy).
However, it did take a couple of goes to get the correct diameter link pipe.
In fact, even then I had to cut it a bit to make it fit.
I thought the aftersales service from Beowulf could have been better.
Mind you, now that it is on, I do like it.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Come on Angles me dangles, what have you got up your sleeve this time:D

Al;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Roly, you are a f*cking disgrace to the Benelli community! I mean look at the state of that bike. I can clearly see a speck of muck to the left of that rear brake calliper:rolling::rolling::rolling:
Now get out there on your hands and knees and lick it off like a good boy;)

Al:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very interesting

Roly I have to say i can see the speck of muck also.
On a serious note my standard can leaks like a tea bag (awaiting a warranty claim through Rusty:mad:)and i am looking to replace it with a Beowulf can which i have at home and have hardly used. I have e-mailed Beowulf to see if they can supply me with a link pipe and no was the answer. Can someone tell me where i can get a link pipe so i can undertake the required operation.:clap:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Roly, you are a f*cking disgrace to the Benelli community! I mean look at the state of that bike. I can clearly see a speck of muck to the left of that rear brake calliper:rolling::rolling::rolling:
Now get out there on your hands and knees and lick it off like a good boy;)

Al:D
It was a ladybird....... honest!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts