Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Do you know Rob i worry about your obsession in female breasts !!!:rolling: :rolling: , next thing you'll be taking some growth hormone and developing a set :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kurt, I think you'll find it's Richardm's bike ! Selling it to help towards setting up a titty bar ! ;)

RESPECT !:bow:

:rolling:
Have I missed something - I know I have been on holiday for a fortnight - but hey, setting up a Titty Bar :clap: (WHERE :p )

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Its Richards new venture when all the licences are in place and then i believe Robs down south doing some judging as ladies swing round a pole !!! (have you applied for judge status rob ? ) , bet the club will have some damn nice flooring in it ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yep its mine . reason for sale is as stated shouldnt be kept in garage lol. plus dont use anymore .

re money for a titty bar your joking the wife needs new shoes lol.and handbag . well that was her last words from the airport as she flew to warmer climes

re bar ,long way off still sorting prelimeries out with partners etc and location . you would not believe how hard this is to set up .

·
1,231 Posts
titty bar

Of course if he takes horemones and grows his own set of man-tittys he will never get anything done! Just stand and stare at them in the mirror all day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts