Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
06 green and silver Tornado for sale 19722 miles on the clock all pics of the bike on the gallery, advertised on MCN and ebay. anybody interested just call 07872986471. £3895.00

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Tony - you selling Nelli?

Deserting the fold eh?? :bawl:
Yes bud it has to go.( How was the holiday) at the moment looking at a different style. Rode back from Italy, could hardly move my Right arm when i got back. I think i might need a more relaxed riding position.:bawl:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Holiday was fantastic thanks (I would consider spending more time out in Murica (as JR puts it)), No wonder you raved about it. (Didnt get to see a shuttle launch though :( )

I can just about imagine what touring would be like on a Nelli - I've done a few hour stints lately on the Nelli and ma right wrist was feeling it afterwards.
(or maybe I am just not bike fit - or maybe to out of shape !!!)

Cant you get risers for the bars anyway???? :rolleyes:

Best of both worlds - comfort and keeping the Nelli?? :clap:

Drop me a text or PM when your passing thru York/Leeds next if you wanna meet at Squires or ride (whether on a Nelli or a Yamasukihondasaki type :D )

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weather permitting i'll be off up to the lake district on Sunday. Going via penrith for my sunday dinner. The wife and kids are away(even the dog) till monday, and i'll be coming back via Devils bridge, then stop off at sherburn round about 4 ish.:clap: "oh" were do you get them jokes from:rolling:.
Getting back to the trip i did last month. When i was riding from Pisa all the way round to Monaco(that road is awsome:clap: ) i had the feeling i was on the wrong type of bike. That new Triumph Thunderbird came to mind :D I think i had a cruiser moment.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
can we not keep you in the fold with a new 900 Tre-K for that comfy ride position Tony it'd be a shame to see a valuable globe trotting benelli guy move onto other make of cycle :( .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can we not keep you in the fold with a new 900 Tre-K for that comfy ride position Tony it'd be a shame to see a valuable globe trotting benelli guy move onto other make of cycle :( .
Thats maybe the way bud. the 899 tre k should be good. never ridden one.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
toured europe twice last yr 1st on my tre was good but understand wrist issues came back bought cafe racer much improvement on riding position far better in always except no faring caused hi speed neck ache . so with trek now great faring good power sort of comfey .had it gelled . and range not bad only problem you blend into the yamukawaonda type apperance but well worth the transition too

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That thought crossed my mind thats why i like the tornado. i don't really want to sell it. so i'am not just going to give it away. maybe the risers might be the answer. hell of alot cheaper than buying a new bike:doh:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
risers are the way to go cafe racer set up is perfect ,well for me it was ,so if that can be done to a tornado then try it .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
risers are the way to go cafe racer set up is perfect ,well for me it was ,so if that can be done to a tornado then try it .
were do you get them from:confused:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
06 green and silver Tornado for sale 19722 miles on the clock all pics of the bike on the gallery, advertised on MCN and ebay. anybody interested just call 07872986471. £3895.00
Well it looks like i'll be keeping the nelli for a bit yet. it had over 1700 views on fleebay and there is 31 buyers watching got a few offers of 3k but none from the uk. not going to give it away. Just looked at motoGB's web site and now they are saying the silver and green ones are more expensive. i think if i keep it another year i'll still get 3k for it:clap: So it looks like this winter it will be getting the usual strip down and two bottles of polish carressed all over it :D lashings of muck off bike protector and fresh oil and a filter. Besides i still haven't been to a nelli gathering yet:clap: I need those kind of pics on my Gallery:clap: . Were do you get hold of the Benelli forum.com stikers.i must have missed that link. cheers:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well done Tony - I knew you would come to your senses eventaually :D

Green n Silver rare eh??? (I thought that was Tornado's in general) :confused: :confused:

Anyway - glad your keeping it - PM sent re next Sat

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts