Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my standard Benelli Tornado Tre (sliver green ) for 6,500 Great British Pounds. It has traveled a whooping 150 miles. Yes that is not a misprint. 150. This is due to my Harley, Ducati, CBR, and 2 CR dirtbikes. Why am I selling it? Simple: Because I am buying a new LE!! It is garaged and covered. Meta Alarmed and Datadoted. Washed and waxed. Never been down. Absolutely immaculate. Clutch conversion has been accomplished by Three Cross Motorcycles. Has both switchblade keys. All owners manuals in multiple languages, Bike is a 100% perfect exaple. Drop my a quick note if you are interested. I am about 1 hour north of London. Can accept Paypal. Personnal checks accepted but I keep the bike until funds are cleared. Cash is always accepted. I may be able to deliver the bike but at a cost of 2 puounds per mile and it will be delivered in a fully enclosed trailer since it has never seen one drop of rain. I can also ship it to you anywhere in the world but you are responsible for arranging the shipping and I will deliver it to the shippers under the smae terms stated above. If you love these Tornado's dont let this one slip you by!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Addition

To bad Im in the USA....Id buy your bike if it were closer to me.....

I have an LE and it is very SWEET....I know you will love it.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy Schnikee's

Yep...by my calculations that 14000 GBPs. Ouch!!! Anyway, I just flogged this one to one of my friends and I purchased an LE #121 of 150 and I got that one for (hold on to your jimmy) 8500 GBPs with 1 mile on the odometer. I also have a line on one of the World super bike model LEs for a similar price. Let me know if you would be interested.:hat

:rollin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts