Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Cool Pics Joris........................where did you get the racing fairings from?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a long search I found them in the UK. Skidmarx sell them. (They developed the fairings for Red Dog motorcycles, who (used to?) race a Tornado). Great quality of fairings, but the top fairing originally is in 2 pieces split vertically in the middle (like the original fairings basically, but without the light ;) ).

you can see it here, there are small "screws" in the middle of the top fairing to hold the 2 pieces together.

I had someone connect the 2 top fairing parts and paint them so they are in 1 piece now, which looks much better :)

Next up i'll install the new rear sets. ;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Cool Pics Joris........................where did you get the racing fairings from?

Laurence, Skidmarx in Weymouth make them, full kit costs £480 (fairings and tail unit)

I spoke to them at the Bike show earlier in the year, if I can get a cheap beat up tank, mine will be getting a change of clothes at some stage!

Andy

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I added you to msn TornadoTRE ;) plz contact me when online ;)

Oh, and the full kit also includes the windscreen. You cannot install the original one on a race fairing.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Damn, that looks nice:D I could go mad with a sticker set on that thing:rolling:

Al (Missing my Tre:bawl:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

And i promise i wont post in this thread again .... :p

well maybe i might when my new toy arrives and gets installed on it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts