Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Well I went out to Joe's house to work out a deal on 120. No matter what I did I couldn't bring myself to buy 120. Sorry guys but I won't be riding that Nelli. Unfortunately for Joe I stole his #150!!!!

Yes,yes, its true. I managed to get Joe to part with 150 and she is now in my garage. Thanks to Joe, his lovely wife whom I won't insult by trying to spell her name, and their son Dante (keep the bathroom door shut as he likes to discover things...such as toilet water, etc.) for all their hospitality. BTW, if you go to visit him make him get the New York pizza. It was amazing!

Joe's garage was a worship ground for Tornados. There was more carbon in their than an old fashoined pencil factory! Joe decided that it would be nice if he handled the TNT type support and I did all the Tornado support so we worked out a deal for all the accompanying bits and bobs he had for Tornados.

I can't relay to you all how excited I am to have number 150. As most of you know that has been one of my goals to source along with number one. Now we need to find that one and lay eyes on it so we can work a deal on it. Would be cool to have both in one spot.

:D :clap: :) :rolleyes: :p

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Well Done there John and congratulations on getting the last one of the LE's. Dont suppose we'll ever see no 1 unless we tour the factory but you never know. Considering theres a credit crunch everyones buying ..... Even Laurence has given in and bought a new Tre and he's Scottish and you know what they say regarding a scotsmans purse strings :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Cheeky baskets :p

Laurence (currently speaking in a high pitched squeaky accent) :rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts