Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earnshaws have been raffling an LE for some time now, I have a ticket and at (Ithink) 100 quid a go and only 150 tickets some lucky bugger wuill get a TRE for next to nothing - and the other 149 wonder what to do next :(

Apparently they have sold about 100 ticktets and wont do the draw until all 150 are gone. Come on get everyone you know to buy one, who fancies chucking a 100 quid away. Then the sooner they are all sold the sooner one of us will have a huge grin on our face :rollin :rollin

www.nxgn-ltd.com/ezweblit...RN_ID=1541

or www.earnshaws.net, then News and deals, and right to bottom of page. Youn need to ring them to get a raffle ticket (I did) or drop by

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ticket

So they sell 200 tickets at 100 quid a throw...20k they make on a 13k bike. All in all, you win for winning a bike for 100 quid, they make some wedge, and 199 people are left unhappy but not bitterly since they had teh same odds that everyone else had. However, if you bought 10k worth of tickets to increase your odds to 1 out of 2 then maybe......or maybe you would have just wasted 10 of your hard earned wedge on air!!! Just a thought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Raffle....

No starving or sick kids? I need coughs, sneezes and pictures of sick kids before I'll ever buy a raffle ticket!:|
Is the bike shop sick?
I can prescribe a good run on a Nelli to fix it all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts