Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at having my Green & Silver Tornado resprayed in the coming months as the paints looking rather shabby, nothing new there I know, but I would consider an alternative colour scheme that incorporates the standard Benelli decals, it would have to be nothing too elaberate and fairly simple to do, so if anyones got any paint schemes they think would be good let me know :clap:

I'm sure I've seen a Black & Gold pictured Tornado on this forum somewhere that I liked the look of but can't remember where it was ? :doh:

:ele:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts

WARNING!!!.......... Please pick your colours wisely 'cause if your not careful it could end up looking like this

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thats a lovely shot of that Black/Burnt Orange scheme there laurence and i think its probaly the best of the 1130's as i'm not keen on the way that they have done the 1130 currently with green being repeated on the top fairing. Silver and Green is THE classic Benelli colour so got to say rob i'd have that . that Linky is going to cause confrontation :rolling:

I'd like a Carbon Bodied Green /Silver RS - Now i wonder where i could achieve that eh Colin :D :D :D (just joking really i'm not about to start stripping :rolleyes: )

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
(just joking really i'm not about to start stripping :rolleyes: )
Queue Roly :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Now Now Roly - is this your ploy to get some members naked with just bits of Nelli covering appendages !!!! :doh:

No doubt who the camera man will be then is there !!!! :rolling:

·
Registered
47 Posts
white blue and yellow...in any proportion...mainly white though...

And a big Leeds United badge on the side fairing...

I'll get me coat.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Any Benelli with a Football themed paintjob should surely be AC Milan to honour The beloved country :bow: :bow: . there has been a couple of bikes produced that have been done in Football team colours as a quick competition can anyone name any or show a pic (they were done on Japanese and Italian Motorcycles ) .

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm looking at having my Green & Silver Tornado resprayed in the coming months as the paints looking rather shabby, nothing new there I know, but I would consider an alternative colour scheme that incorporates the standard Benelli decals, it would have to be nothing too elaberate and fairly simple to do, so if anyones got any paint schemes they think would be good let me know :clap:

I'm sure I've seen a Black & Gold pictured Tornado on this forum somewhere that I liked the look of but can't remember where it was ? :doh:

:ele:
That GOld and Black is the dogs.... ;)

Thats what I would get... Or maybe All Gloss Black - Stealth Look

·
Registered
864 Posts
Is that what your missus reckons, or something you have come to realise after many years of observation in the change rooms ? :rolling:
(Strange name to give it, but each to his own I guess)

My Benelli is not big enough to cover my appendage! - get with it Errol!! :D :rolling:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts