Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how many standard Tornado TREs have been produced? Judging by how they compare to the number of 'limited edition' Agustas for sale on ebay, they still seem pretty rare to me!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I asked the same question of Russ at Bennets and he said he thought it was around 2500 standard 900 tres and 250 LEs. Not sure about the new tres tho.

Cheers

Col

·
224 Posts
The LE...Limited Edition bikes each came with a numbered plate on the frame.
There were only 150 LE bikes produced.

The USA Benelli Importer has #150. I have #101.

·
1,231 Posts
LEs

Yep, it's amazing that we know more than the dealers about the bikes they sell. Sad actually. 150 is the correct number of LEs. I have 131. We need to make an LE registry on here so that we can enter all the names of their owners.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I may well have got the 250 wrong... cant imagine Russ would not know as I think he has owned or does own an LE... So anyone know the real figure for the standard tre?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Production numbers

Hello, as you might know i won a Tornado tre L E (thread in general disscussion) the other weekend and mine is the 61st but i was told that there was only 100 made of these. £23,000 when new but now you can buy them but not the L E version and not with good as parts for £12,000.

Ithink im right in saying that anyhow!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I believe the correct number for LE's was 150. My dealer has #119 for sale with only 850 miles. $22,000 US greenbacks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts