Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Does any one know where I can get a Tornado race fairing?
Now the TNT is finished I`m thinking of getting a Tornado to keep the TNT company in the shed:clap: :clap:
Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi guys,
Does any one know where I can get a Tornado race fairing?
Now the TNT is finished I`m thinking of getting a Tornado to keep the TNT company in the shed:clap: :clap:
Thanks

Why not get a race fairing with a Tornado attached to it?

Mine is for sale :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Dave,

If you don't decide to go for Joris's race bike you might be interested in this.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Laurence,
Seen that already thanks....they dont make one without the headlight hole!! emailed them today to see if they did.
ir-fuel says that Skidmark do one.......I`ll check that out, Thanks
I`m off to Milan in November for the Show so I`ll take at look then.
Keep looking!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Dave,

Skidmarx do one for sure. I called them a couple of months ago for price and availability. Allow for one month delivery and around £500 for the complete track package (including the seat).

Russ has one fitted to his LE. A wee tip here he passed to me .... he has kept the original front fairing scoop in place. Apparently the Skidmarx one does not have as much inlet area resulting in the thing running a little hot.

Apparently it kinds of "buttons" up the middle where the light should be. I think the one in the photo is Skidmarx also, but the filler has been applied to do away with the fairing connectors.

http://www.skidmarx.co.uk/

Hope that helps .....

Cheers

Duncan

·
5,928 Posts
Dave, if you do away with the headlight, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands. I need one to work on improving the light output, 'cos the original setup is just about useless in the twisties at night!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Dave,

If you don't decide to go for Joris's race bike you might be interested in this.

Thanks Laurence,
Got a set coming over as we speak from Luca..........may well get a track set as well £340 + £145 for the seat unit.
Yes I`ve gone and bought an accident damaged Tre to rebuild through the winter and either put it back on the road or make it a track only bike.
Joris, is your seat unit a Skidmark as well?
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts