6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Sorry aussie RS:bow: , my scanners rather Naff, :doh:

maybe someone else can help :clap:

:eek:
I bought me a new sooper dooper scanner for Christmas, if I get the chance to go and buy Bike magazine I'll do it ( I tend not to buy any bike media these days, it is all full of tat normally!)

I'll see what I can do.:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I know what you mean about the tat, there is an aweful lot of Japanese bikes in there :rolleyes: !
:rolling: Nice one Rob.. Did make me giggle.. :rolling:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Its on page 53 its pretty positive review,the journo hits the nail on the head.....result !!! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I read it and I would say its about right, but obviously would rate it better than they did, dunno about it being compared to marmite though(love it or hate it) I've never heard anybody say they think its anything other than gorgeous (and thats not because I am biased) and they are saying that its very thirsty on fuel, I would tend to disagree with that one, as like any bike if you cane it they suck up lots of fuel, in general I think it was a good right up especialy as they point out that this is a bike that hasnt been updated since 2002 and still holds its own in 2009 and is the cheapest superbike on the market.:clap:

·
3,085 Posts
mag

is the march edition the one with the v4 aprilia on the cover?, I dont know how much we are behind when bike arrivies in Oz

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
The front of the mag has the ABS equipped CBR600 on it. Read the piece and for once agree with all said. .A good point was it left an impression with the tester and think it grew on him .should sell well in cash strapped uk. !

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The front of the mag has the ABS equipped CBR600 on it. Read the piece and for once agree with all said. .A good point was it left an impression with the tester and think it grew on him .should sell well in cash strapped uk. !
Angus, were you burning the midnight oil, posting at 2.08am ! Or have you been on the Nest !!!!! ;)

(Or is it your usual incontinence toilet break :D )

:rolling:

:rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Sorry guys, I got way laid last night and didn't get to the shop to buy a copy - will try harder tonight!

As for Rob's comment, just because I work for a company that sells rice boilers, it doesn't mean to say I have to like them!

Mind you, you should hear the sh1t I have to put up with because my Nelli is tucked up in the dealership over the winter!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys, I got way laid last night and didn't get to the shop to buy a copy - will try harder tonight!

As for Rob's comment, just because I work for a company that sells rice boilers, it doesn't mean to say I have to like them!

Mind you, you should hear the sh1t I have to put up with because my Nelli is tucked up in the dealership over the winter!
Come on Andy:bow: , you're letting the side down, make an effort an get it !

(then you can scan it up for everyone overseas to read 'cause I can't work out how to get mine going, I think it's an age thing, did I mention me and Angus are the Magic number 46 :D )

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just read the mag and its a pretty good write up compaired to fastbikes a few month ago,they just said AVOID THIS but suppose ya cant please everybody can ya:rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Right, bear with me, I have the mag, now the new scanner is playing up - I didn't want to, but might have to reduce the resolution of the scanned pages!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
C'mon Andy, Hurry Up!!!!! I want to read the article. :(
How long does it take to do a couple of scans anyway :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts