Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not an unexpected thing as i have a desire for an LE so the RS has to go , 5,000miles , immaculate ,many extras , prototype exhaust, Private plate (T900RS) included or removable for price negotiable issue,FSH,upgrades as per listed , offers in the region of £4500.(mine is an 54 registered RS with the OZ wheels). colour red

this ad is only on here but will be in the MCN in the near future.

I will be sorry to part with it but i have to get the LE i've seen recently and if i dont do it now i may be too late .

Anyone thinking of buying a Tornado will realise this is a bargain and just like LE's RS's dont come up too often either so to all who check this forum for ideas of owning one see my gallery for pictures of my lovely RS.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
The very same bike as seern on page 40 of this week's MCN :D
Bitter-sweet to sell I'm sure, Good luck!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
contact numbers

Thanks Bob for reminding me of that.I can be contacted on 07500877024 or 07766464574 anytime . Thanks .

·
president
1,009 Posts
very nearly bought this bike last year.........as angus says its a good un :clap: :clap:
I now have my old rs back thanks to a certain few very generous friends,swapped it for a bar of chocolate and a braveheart t-shirt.:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Good luck with the sale Angoose and if the new potential owner comes on here wanting to know a bit of history about the bike then I'm sure none of us will let on that you constantly thrashed the arse off of it everywhere you went, done burnouts in the Asda carpark, wheelied it up and down the high street and were always doing stoppies at every set of lights and junctions you came to:rolling:

Get the plastic out and buy the LE FFS man, you only live once:clap:

Al;)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Said Al and thanks for your call today sorry i missed it but listening to the voicemail was just brilliant - its time to get you on the Telly as viewing figures would rocket - the friday night show project was made for people like you wacky , hilarious and just plain funny to listen to :bow: .

Ps, I knew i should of started the ad "thrashed ":D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oi, Not Fair!!
it is a quick RS, but not because of the A9 on the Bank Holiday Monday. The red RS was just travelling at propa Tornado speeds :blur: Al's bike was bimbling and puttering along in convoy with the metal boxes :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al's bike was bimbling and puttering along in convoy with the metal boxes :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Ahhhh not anymore though Bob now that the first service is out of the way. I'm seriously thinking about puting the baffle back in the Remus because f*ck me ... it's proper loud when you open it up:rolling:

Al:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wooo hoooo a speedy BBA!! :clap: :clap:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Bob, did you get yourself sorted out with the iridium plugs?

Al;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts