Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

been in touch with a company doing embroided jackets and they gonna try and mock up tornado and tornado RS logoed jackets

once i have more details and pics will let you know

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Hay ho silver, and nooo waayyyy!

There's a New Benelli jacket on Fleabay for £35+pp in singapore. Trouble is it's that foul green colour like those bikes people insist looks cool, instead of a nice red n black.:rolling:

Hay ho.;)

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Yeh. That's the one!:D

I'm off to get some new leather for my Naido Sunday.
Hein Gericke shops are the best places.;)

Free coffee
!:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
jackets

would be interested red and black of course not green thanks angus

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
The company on ebay will if asked change the embroidery as i asked regarding having oz wheels on mine although my partner ordered mine last year before the change's and suppose they could easily have instead of 900tre on silver/green one ( had one of those ) they could do LE and on black one RS . Plenty of people have purchased these in the past ie exjapsteve and for the money they are good .

interested to see what angelus's come back like and its a shame the ones' Laurence has one of are no longer available as they were Leather and the green/silver one looked fantastic :bow:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Try jacket-master.com, they will change the TRE 900 embroidery for anything you want ( LE, RS, TNT or Tre-K) all at £39.99, they will even personalise it for an extra £4 :ele:

When I got mine they even had yellow ones and black on white or white on black.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep its a similar design, but in grey and silver as i think thats more classy, anyhow, once they have the logos etc mocked up they will send me pics

they will be doing tornado and RS ones, so im sure LE will be no issue

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Hey Al those leathers would look good with the Dymags:D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
What about these ones :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I really really like those jacob smurz converted leathers they look dogs danglies :clap: :clap: , lee i think your middle name should be poser :D but if you've got it flaunt it !!!!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts