Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Sweet holy mother of all things hairy!!!!! That is bloody lovely!!! I WANT ONE:bow:

Al:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:bawl: It wont let me view it :bawl:
Just by whats described it sounds ace

I wanna see it I wanna see it I wanna see it - NOW

Hopefully our resident IT wizard (who appears to always have time on their hands) Lawrence may be able to tell me how i can view this link (it just says page not available !!)

Tanku muchly

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Al,
I have just realised - why do you want one of those exhausts ?

Its not like you have a working bike to fit it too ?? ;)
Besides - you said you were getting rid of italian beauty and going Japanese on us ?? :p

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
There U go Kurt.:clap: Don't know how the link is not working for you though.

·
224 Posts
I personally like the slightly longer item with the black body and silver reverse cone/megaphone. The shorty item is OK, but ot as slick as the other one in my opinion.

Has anyone have any idea how the bike runs with these on???? I wonder how they effect the bikes power??? A dyno chart on them especially compared to the Tornado Ti Race exhaust caniter would be nice.

If they work well on the bike, I definately like the looks better than the stock mufflers.

So wher can I buy one. Does anyone know the part numbers and/or model of bike they are ment to fit??????

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had a look at remus website and nothing was listed, but i see from the photo i posted that the bike has bennetts web address on there maybe they could shed some light on where to get it etc

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Yeah, I'm on to it guy's, I'll try and get some details and prices for you.

Watch this space!!!!

(Oh, and the longer one does come with removable baffles :clap: :clap: :clap:. The 'shorty' is only for the track)

The weight of these babies is only 1.8kg :eek::eek::eek:................... That's even lighter than Al's Carbon Wheels:rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Oh, and the longer one does come with removable baffles :clap: :clap: :clap:. The 'shorty' is only for the track
Bugger, I like the way the stubby shows off the swing arm... that one rocks for me!

I too could find no info on the Remus website, Laurence, payment for one of these would be even quicker than the cheque you got for the rearsets!

Andy;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I'm on to it guy's, I'll try and get some details and prices for you.

Watch this space!!!!

(Oh, and the longer one does come with removable baffles :clap: :clap: :clap:. The 'shorty' is only for the track)

The weight of these babies is only 1.8kg :eek::eek::eek:................... That's even lighter than Al's Carbon Wheels:rolling:
I would buy one of these....looks great. Eagerly awaiting on your findings Laurence.
:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
There U go Kurt.:clap: Don't know how the link is not working for you though.

Many thanks oh great one :bow:

Bloody hell - I dont know which one I like best - short ass stubby or not so short ass stubby !!! :clap:

I would def be in the running for one of these if anyone finds out where you can buy them !!
(Maybe a large group buy and discount deal again eh??)

Your the man Mr Lawrence :bow:

·
224 Posts
Im interested BUT only if there is not a loss of performance.

Ive done a lot of exhaust system mods in my life both on bikes and other vehicles. Changing the muffler will definately effect the bike. Id like to see some dyno comparisons of these "GP exhausts" vs the stock Benelli (and the Benelli Ti "race" open muffler).

I like the looks better than the Benelli options, but Im not willing to give up performance for looks......

Just my thoughts.....

I have been thinking of making my own GP style and/or some type of exotic open system for my Bennelli for quite a while now. I designed and built an underseat open exhaust system for a custom Bimota SB8RS bike that turned out great, and luckily it performed well to, but I tryed to keep the tuned length and diameter of the exhaust the same as the open/race exhaust that was tuned for the bike by ARROW exhaust.

Ive made a dozen custom systems and/or parts of systems for other vehicles and sad to say all of them looked good/great, but many of the did not improve performance, and a few of them actually hurt the performance of the machine.

Been there done that.....My opinion is looks are important but function is still a big item of importance when modifing a vehicle (for me at least).

Ill be the first one here to admit that the stock Benelli exhaust looks like a big horses dick and is the fly in the oinment as far as taking away from the Benellis great looks. Its like a beautiful woman with a big nose...its takes away the beauty and sticks out like a sore thumb too....

:ele: :rolling: :doh: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Well guy's I've tried to get some details and prices on the Remus exhausts but I'm being advised that they don't do any that fit the Tornado. :mad:

I have showed them the pics that have been posted on the Forum but they say that special mounting brackets and link pipes must have been made in order for them to fit.

Maybe Rusty could provide us with some info. on what was required to fit the version to his display LE. :clap:

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we need a italian

that pic came from the www.slider.it site, the bike shop that did it is called caveonmoto or something, I sent them a email, but no reply,maybe we need a italian speaker, I will the shops name and email when I get to work in a hr or so

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
If my bike hadn't went tits up un me recently then I might have very seriously considered getting one of those babies (if they could be made). But even now I'm starting to think that buying those rims where a mistake and I'm just gratefull that the hubs can be taken out and replaced by others that will fit other makes of bike. But you live and learn I suppose. Still, that is a lovely looking exhaust in that pic. I wonder what it would have made the bike sound like:confused:

Al;)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts