Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, here's my contibution to the Benelli Tornado community. I've converted the workshop manual to html and have put it up on my site. The bandwidth is rationed so if it exceeds allocation and goes down, try again at the beginning of the month :)
If anyone else would like to host it, I can ftp it to them so that we can have several mirror sites. It's about 154mb.
Depending on feedback, I am considering cleaning up the html to remove all the unnecessary graphics.

Tornado Workshop Manual - English

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is great - really useful. Is there anyway of downloading it in one go, rather than a page at a time as I'd like to burn it to cd.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good job Strider! Thanks for helping out.
I can get hold of the other language versions of the manual as well.
They are all in pdf format so if anyone wants somethng they can use to print out, that would probably be a better format.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rolleyes I have downloaded the technical manual and not all the pictures download is this because they are not there or could it be a problem at my end? I would appreciate if you could advise on this problem because there are some engine details I wish to view.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pdf manual

A pdf version would be very useful, as the html by page format is a bit cumbersome, and missing some of the pictures. If pdf is possible, It would be great.
Many thanks
Neil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: pdf manual

I also have the pdf file here. If you want i can upload it and host it for you. Just ask;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts