Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Benelli Tornado TRE LE.

The only thing I dont care for on the bike is the "old style" Bazooka style large single muffler on the side.

Does anyone know where I can get an exhaust canister/muffler other than the large single can?

I have seen pictures of Benelli Tornado TRE(s) with a Dual ("shootgun") side set of mufflers. Who makes these, and where can I get one for my bike?

I wish Benelli (or some aftermarket manufacturer) would make some GP style muffler and/or some more exotic "trinity" 3 exhaust outlet muffler(s) to fit the bike.

thanks for any replys

Happy New Year

:)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
I have seen pictures of Benelli Tornado TRE(s) with a Dual ("shootgun") side set of mufflers. Who makes these, and where can I get one for my bike?
Hi Doug, and a good new year to you.

You mean like this:-

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So....is this ARROW dual canister exhaust still available, and where can I get one?

Does anyone have the Arrow home website internet address?

Im in the USA...the Arrow dealers dont show a listing for any Benelli items.

Thanks for the help guys.

:):bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Arrow

Here is a response from an email I sent them when the Tornado first showed in 2003:
Dear Roland,

We produce the stock exhaust for the Benelli Tornado, so the stock exhaust you will receive with your bike is made by us. At the moment we don't have among our plans the development of an aftermarket exhaust for such bike.

Kind regards,

Giovanni D'Alessandro
Export Department
ARROW SPECIAL PARTS S.p.A.
www.arrow.it
I will be checking with them again as well as from other manufacturers.

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe we as a group from this Benelli website could approach Arrow Exhaust Company with a possible "Group Buy" of this dual exhaust system. Especially if it is a slip-on item. Arrow must have the plans and jigs to make more. Maybe if we have enough interest Arrow could run a limited production run of this system for members of the forum that want one.

I think that many exhaust manufacturers do this kind of thing. The plus is that ARROW both makes the Standard and Race exhaust for the TRE and the TRE LE bikes. They obviously have put R&D into thie dual setup we see in these photos in this thread. It sould not be hard for them to make more if they feel it is worth the time.

Approaching another maker means they would need to do R&D to be able to make a run of the item, we may not have enough interest to get that done, but ARROW has already done the hard part of the work needed. All they need to do is pull out the plans and the jigs and put a few systems together for us.

Just a passing thought

Happy New Year

P.S. Moto Corse was approached to come up with a custom exhaust for the Benelli but decided not to do so due to limited marketability.

·
president
1,009 Posts
help needed from uncle sam

dear all,
firstly let me wish everyone in Benelli Land a happy and healthy new year.........talking of exhausts,i have had my eye on a leo vince exhaust (cf) for my RS but £600 for one in the uk is a bit steep especially as i saw one advertised in the US for $650......which leads to my question.....is there anyway i can order a leo vince can from the US and not get clobbered by that thieving bastard Gordon Brown for import tax.......any help would be much appreciated or are there any other cf exhausts availible.....many thanks

ps....Roland what has happened to my post count.........im sure i was only just behind big bad al

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Sharky,

The only way to do that is to get the shipping company to mark a much lower price on the export label. Goods of a value under $22 should not be taxed when they arrive in the UK.

However, the catch is... if the goods go missing in the post, you will only be able to claim for the value of the item marked on the label.:bawl:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Roland,

I'll ask my contact at the factory when he returns next week. I know they used to make the stock systems for Benelli as well as a comp. system for their WSBK effort. I don't think the production #'s are their for them to justify a full run of systems but they may have some comp. system in the warehouse.

Best Regards,

Greg Centuori
Arrow Exhaust, USA
Well, I'll be waiting for hs reply. ;)

G

·
Arrow Exhaust

Maybe we as a group from this Benelli website could approach Arrow Exhaust Company with a possible "Group Buy" of this dual exhaust system. Especially if it is a slip-on item. Arrow must have the plans and jigs to make more. Maybe if we have enough interest Arrow could run a limited production run of this system for members of the forum that want one.

I think that many exhaust manufacturers do this kind of thing. The plus is that ARROW both makes the Standard and Race exhaust for the TRE and the TRE LE bikes. They obviously have put R&D into thie dual setup we see in these photos in this thread. It sould not be hard for them to make more if they feel it is worth the time.

Approaching another maker means they would need to do R&D to be able to make a run of the item, we may not have enough interest to get that done, but ARROW has already done the hard part of the work needed. All they need to do is pull out the plans and the jigs and put a few systems together for us.

Just a passing thought

Happy New Year

P.S. Moto Corse was approached to come up with a custom exhaust for the Benelli but decided not to do so due to limited marketability.

:D I'm new to the site, and would be very very interested in obtaining some of these exhausts. They look fantastic! I live in the South East of England, and have recently purchased a 05 Tornado Tre. It'd be really great to talk to you guys, as I'm a fan of these fantastic machines!!!!

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Welcome to the hellhole of benellitistas! kidding! :D Benelli_Newbie you're far enough from Big Al so you'll be fairly safe! :rolling:

:fart:

I will keep you all posted on the Arrow systems. As I may have mentioned, Leo Vinces have the single slip on so I am checking on those too.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Welcome to the hellhole of benellitistas! kidding! :D Benelli_Newbie you're far enough from Big Al so you'll be fairly safe! :rolling:

:fart:
Oi!!!! I should resent that remark Roland but that smillie more than makes up for it:rolling:

Al:D

Oh, welcome to the forum Benelli_Newbie:bow: (Whatever you hear about me ignore it, it's all lies;))

·
Registered
4 Posts
double arrow !!!

i have the double arrow in the pictures on my TRE !!!

Look in the Member's Gallery- pistone's album.

Bye:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts