Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tre for sale
Red in colour 2004 reg ,had clock update by KJM motorcycles and 2006 download on cpu for better /smoother running ,also changed plugs and oil/filter and balanced fuel injectors.This bike is in excellent condition and has no damange to it,and has had a mature owner (NOT A BOY RACER) own it.It was owned proir to me by a lady so no knee down issues.The bike will be sold with full mot and a new set of tryes fitted ready for the new owner,i must explain this sale is due to a genuine reason not because i don,t like the bike or any other issues.Im looking for a fair price for a good bike with low miles,if anyone would like any more info or to view the tornado please send a private message and i will give you more info

ta BENNYBOY

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
You forgot to mention that it will also have a Gold brake fluid reservoir on the front BennyB or are you keeping that for your new bike?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brake fluid cylinder

you right mate i totally forgot about that but i will still honour the purchase even if i dont sell it it will look the dogs b/ll/cks dont worry you will get you payment (ref private message)if i keep the bike its the one thing i must change and if i sell it i will offer it to the new owner,once again thanks cheque on the way

ta bennyboy

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Cheers BB, Hope you get a decent price for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts