Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been flicking through BIKE magazine in news agents (being from Yorkshire) and spotted an article on trackdays at Spa. In which they interviewed some of the riders with there machines.. up pops an Ian Martin with his Tornado 900 in grey on P42. It apears he is BIKE magazines racer on their sponsored CB1000RR in June's Spa Clasic and was there practicing on his Nelli!
Is Ian a member of this eclectic group?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just been flicking through BIKE magazine in news agents (being from Yorkshire) and spotted an article on trackdays at Spa. In which they interviewed some of the riders with there machines.. up pops an Ian Martin with his Tornado 900 in grey on P42. It apears he is BIKE magazines racer on their sponsored CB1000RR in June's Spa Clasic and was there practicing on his Nelli!
Is Ian a member of this eclectic group?
You wouldnt like to scan the article for us please? ;) :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you from Yorkshire?

Dino - BIKE magazine is in the news agents at c.a. £4 ... are you from Yorkshire like me?

Theres only 2-3 paragraphs on Ian Martin and his Benelli Tornado and aon picture - I'll scan that in for you and then work out how to get it up onto this thread.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Image uploaded - ithink?

I think I've managed to upload the scanned image - if not can some one tell me an easy way

·
Registered
256 Posts
Worked fine ....goood work :bow: Notice he has the nice rare silver and black scheme too:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Cheers :clap:

Was this a private track day as havent seen any of the UK companies list Spa on their Euro track day pages?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts