Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to this site and ive just got a tornado LE no.61 now even though it was made in 2002 its just been registered to myself as i won it in a raffle (yippee)
BUT
Although i love the bike im not liking the running of it at low speeds ie 30mph zones as its abit jerky hard to maintain a smooth speed and setting off is scary to say the least as its like it wants to stall and sounds abit rougher than when your past 4000rpm and then sounds SWEET!!!

Any ideas folks?????

PS. ive read in a previous thread it might be down to one of the cylinders not firing due to water collecting or something along them lines.????

·
Registered
113 Posts
Le

Hi zxp if you are in the stick coil area due to replacing a bad one it would be advisable to fit a new set of NGK plugs (CR9E) note that these come without the screw on top cap (these must be fitted) Turn the tick-over up slightly and have the ECU re-mapped to 6034 and TPS set at your nearest dealer. The bike will run a lot sweeter, PS dont forget to silicone seal the stick coils and there seals to prevent any future failures :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts