Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a Le and i know about the download section of the workshop manual for the Tre's but its different to my bike.

ie. my battery is at the bottom of the bike but workshop manual say under seat.

I know its a different version but does anyone have it if so please message me and could you email me it please i would be most gratefull.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IM STRUGGLING to remove the airbox ive noticed the ducts are fixed to them but is there an easy way of getting to the bolts.

Even the workshop manual for the tre thats on this site doesnt tell you how to remove it but still refers to 'Dismantle Air Box' often enough (ive been through it - but if ive missed it then :doh: any help would be great

·
Registered
113 Posts
airbox

Hi zxp the bolts for the airbox intakes are a pain to access, They are best seen from looking up from the bottom yoke area using a torch. There are 2 bolts per intake, to undo the bolts you will need a well fitting ball ended 4mm allen t bar. If the bolts seem tight(they usually are)put some valve grinding paste on your allen key this will improve grip. This is the easy bit as when re-fitting the bolts you must be very careful not to cross thread them (TAKE YOUR TIME):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts