Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met dino tonite and paid /collected his part worn tyres would like to say top guy and his red rs is stunning i thought my bike was the only one with its own radiator next to it to keep bike warm obviously not .Dino you state not really a track rider looking at the tyres you are not affraid of rubbing the writing off the tyre wall . hats off to you . anyway thanks fdor a easy painless transaction and enjoy ripping the tyre to shreds in spain on the track soon

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
corsa 11well scrubbed in will look good on the trek will look like i did 48deg lean on it but loads of life left like new

·
Registered
417 Posts
Good meeting you too Richard - nice to chat about Benelli's and thanks for kind words about my RS and other tips... I have gradually been cleaning it, fixing bits and getting it back to new looking since I bought it. Its almost there now :)

Enjoy the CorsaIII black round things (with the built in street cred :D ). The dual compound (you can see the line between hard and soft if you look carefully on the rear) will give you at least 4000 miles on the road I reckon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts