Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive now been without my tornado for 113 days and counting!!!!

I had it for less than 7 days

Starting to think I should have bought an RSVR Factory or SP2 like I was going to !!!!!

First day battery left me stranded
fifth day engine exploded

four weeks ago engine was ready but back brake wasnt right
two weeks ago it was ready to go
last week shippers still hadnt got it as expected and called me
this week told its not starting or firing properly

So has anyone seen my yellow RS out and about perhaps as a demonstrator or in many pieces keeping the rest of the uk benellis running???

totally ****ed off with how Ive been treated ........ :doh:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
yep,that sure would piss me off! :( :mad: :doh:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just a thought. Its not yours that the police were searching for last night when Kurt got pulled is it. Are the garage using it to pull jobs in London and will give you it back when they've finished they're crime spree :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I fully sympathise there as i know if originally that paypal thing for your credit card had worked you'd of been riding happily on mine now :) to be fair your going to be getting back a well sorted one ;) let us know when your re united with your Rs mate :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Just though that you might appreciate the pic to remind you that it'll all be worth the wait :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Just a thought. Its not yours that the police were searching for last night when Kurt got pulled is it. Are the garage using it to pull jobs in London and will give you it back when they've finished they're crime spree :confused:
Not me govnor !!!

I am a good boy :D

(it was Mark who got pulled)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry Kurt
Case of mistaken Identity. Maybe i should apply to join the boys in blue.:doh:

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts

Starting to think I should have bought an RSVR Factory or SP2 like I was going to !!!!!

So has anyone seen my yellow RS out and about perhaps as a demonstrator or in many pieces keeping the rest of the uk benellis running???

Sorry to here of you woes. And i thort i had it bad. All i can hope is you and your RS are reunited soon, and you get no more trouble with it
CHIN UP BUDDY
Chris :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts

Who the hell did you buy it from matey? Was it a private sale or from a dealer?

Al:mad:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a dealer one who's held in high regard on here!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
119 days and counting

At least my RS250 arrived last week and I fully serviced it and fitted some arrows and took for a wee spin in the mountains with my cbr mounted buddy who decided to "avoid the ditch" then ended up in said ditch :doh:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
122 days and counting.... friday is D-DAY either bike is fixed or im no longer gonna own a benelli!!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well I hope she gets fixed - it would be a shame that you didnt get to ride and enjoy her much??? :eek:

Fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well one engine rebuild, 2 oil and filter changes, 300 miles and a fixed harness later, the bike is being sent to me next week.

Right in time for the 25c weather so nice in leathers, warm tarmac... i could go on :bow:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fingers crossed i hope so too, if it gives me any headaches its getting fixed and shot off and replaced by an SP1

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't do it! I part exchanged an SP1 for my Tornado. No comparison. Nelli is faster, handles better and I don't even need to mention the looks. :D

Mind you I've been lucky. I've owned the Tornado for 19 months and it's never skipped a beat :ele: :ele: - 'touch wood'. :eek: Plus I'm not a huge fan of V twins .... my partner has an Aprilia Shiver ..... I'll say no more in case she reads this.

Hope it get's sorted soon. :ele:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts