Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes, that was quite awful. Like some squid's blinged suzook or whatever. Rare bikes and bad taste don't mix too well.

Speaking of bling-bling, or just plain mods, has any of you tried replacing the standard TnT handlebar with clipons? Is it feasible? Just thought about a 'poor man's Cafe Racer' of a sort. Not that the standard bar is bad, but the riding position of the CR is pretty good indeed.

·
463 Posts
Thought about doing it myself, tried Jota bars(multi adjustable) so i could use the standard handlebar clamp but the standard tnt bars are fat in the middle and thin at the ends .:(

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
before I got the sport in march I test rode the cr (did about 100 miles) I personally found the riding position on the cr to be a little to much like a sports bike (my age and my back told me this) ;) so I wouldn't want to change the standard TNT bars for anything else,............. now the seat being abit hard on my backside mmmmm thats a different matter :doh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seat too hard for old bums

I have made myself a Lambs wool seat cover and added a thin layer of foam
just at the back where your cheeks sit. This is an immense improvement and
looks animal to boot.

·
349 Posts
Blinged Out

I Ordered A New Modified Seat From A Company Called Top Saddlery In France.ordered It In May.got An E Mail In June Saying It Would Be A Couple More Weeks.nothing Yet.what Worries Me Is That They Have Not Answered My E Mail That I Sent This Week.got The Contact From Jriantas Thread On His Parts Used On His Tnt.
Has Anyone Else Used Them?
Zebo.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts