Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off touring on my Tuono, but just rode the TNT, and as ever it makes me smile. I've done all the mods, and it's reliable. I don't mind stopping for fuel every 80 miles, but I can't carry any luggage. I've got a Ventura system on the Tuono, which is great, but they say there's nowhere strong enough to mount one for a TNT. Has anyone carried proper luggage on a TNT (apart from that Sahara guy)? Pictures please.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is a picture taken of my 2007 setup (picture taken while waiting for mate to clean terradactyl sh*t off his visor) this year I had an oxford tank bag across the back seat held on by bungee straps as well as the panniers got 9 pairs of everything plus my pong suppresser (aftershave) a set of wets, hi-vis vest and all my paperwork you have to carry.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice plate Terry and I love those rearsets.....now I wonder where you got them from :rolleyes:

By the way, is that your Grandad that you go riding with ?:rolling:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Laurence,
I picked them up from an old senile fellow way up in Looney land simple guy but harmless :p :p

oh also this picture was pre Devil exhaust and PCIII

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I picked them up from an old senile fellow way up in Looney land simple guy but harmless :p :p
Cheeky basket ;)

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Nice plate Terry and I love those rearsets.....now I wonder where you got them from :rolleyes:

By the way, is that your Grandad that you go riding with ?:rolling:

Nope, actually Laurence he’s my accountant imperative to take on a trip when you’re touring on a Benelli.

p.s Laurence between you and me is it like looking in the mirror. :rolling: :p

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
You got it in one mate. That bugger has more hair than me though :( :bawl:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bag for rear seat

Chris

This looks more like it - I had the standard TNT soft luggage, small, not impressed. Can you tell me the make and model, where you bought it, and how much please? Is that frame something you made, or did it come with the bag? Is it waterproof, or have you never found out?

thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
soft luggage

Iv just got the normal Oxford throw overs and they work well. use the side pouches for a weeks worth of stuff and if longer i strap a tube bag on top........... buy som shares in a bungee firm thou:D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts