Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
If I'm right Hector, Benetts do it but it'll friggin sting ya buddy:bawl: Best bet (in my opinion) is to turn up at the track, get rid of you number plate as soon as you arrive and get yourself on the black stuff for some good ol' proper knee down action. If the worst comes to the worst .... get a phone number off of a mate with a van or a trailer that's prepared to come and pick you and your mangled wreckage up at the track and take you home. Then all you do is make a claim (cough cough) off of your insurance when you report your bike nicked and wrecked by some bloody bike thieves;)

Al (Never done anything dodgy in me life guvnor:rolling:)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Cough Cough Cough !!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget that someone on here has 'links' to Bennetts Al !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
No no no .... you guys have picked me up all wrong;) It's just that if you do happen to have a 'little accident' then at least your numberplate wont get cracked as you've taken it off and if your bike does happen to get nicked then it's just a lucky coinsedence:D

Al (Feeling like a right dodgy geezer now):)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Do I sense that you are planning for your bike to have a nasty 'accident' when you get it back from KJM then Al? :bawl:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
No no no .... you guys have picked me up all wrong;) It's just that if you do happen to have a 'little accident' then at least your numberplate wont get cracked as you've taken it off and if your bike does happen to get nicked then it's just a lucky coinsedence:D

Al (Feeling like a right dodgy geezer now):)
Al you make me laugh you old haggis basher,
On a slightly more serious note concerning insurance….. did you know that virtually all personnel / holiday insurances only cover you to ride bikes under 250cc when out of the UK this means god forbid should you stack it and need hospital treatment whilst abroad you have limited cover (E111) in the EU or no cover at all in countries like Switzerland, if you are riding Europe this year check with your insurance company. (Personnel injury not bike insurance)

My brothers business is able to offer a very reasonable cost cover (something like £5000,000 cover) starting at £12-00 for a 5 day policy.
Contact Steve at westcliff travel services 01702 347313
Terry

·
Registered
83 Posts
Track Insurance

Hello all, I've done a few track days although not one on the Benelli yet. I use www.trackdays.co.uk Think it was about £95. That was on my old zx9 so i'm guessing us guys would have to fork out a bit more now:doh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I got chatting to one of the service engineers at work bout bikes n stuff (he used to race apparently) and he mentioned http://www.trackcover.com/ was a company he has used in the past.
I have checked out the website and cant make it read sense - £27.50 for a single track day cover !!!!!!!!!!! or £50.50 for 31 days cover ???:confused:
It reads like it is holiday insurance:doh:
I have emailed them asking to clarify if they would insure me for a trackday and how much -
I await their reply and will obviously keep you posted

1 - 9 of 9 Posts