Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at other bikes latley and I quite fancy a Buell Ully XT
dealer tried to get three prices, 2 wouldnt quote and one offered £3900.00:rolling: looks like the trek is the biggest depriciating bike on the planet lost 50% in 8 months anyone had a similar experience.

·
Bristol Member
102 Posts
Ive been looking at other bikes latley and I quite fancy a Buell Ully XT
dealer tried to get three prices, 2 wouldnt quote and one offered £3900.00:rolling: looks like the trek is the biggest depriciating bike on the planet lost 50% in 8 months anyone had a similar experience.
I think they are giving you B.S. Wosser. Probably something to do with the fact the Buell have so heavily discounted the Ulyses.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Don't feel bad. Ducati Miami ofered me $5k USD(2600#'s) trade in on my brand new, zero mile, never registered Benelli port towards a full retail MV F4 312. They still have the 312 and I've been loving my Sport. I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from those guys now.

·
Registered
290 Posts
3900 part ex against a Ullysis:rolling: did you tell them in two small words one beginning F the other with O U Sillies:rolling:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
hey wosser when i had my uly the px was just as crap lost 40% in 9mounths they said it had too high milage 15 k also lost 50 % in 24 mounths on my hd nightrod

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the ully is a big depriciator saw one on ebay an 06 model only fetched £3100.00, but i was more concerned that only guy bid on the bike.
Generally Ime of the opinion benelli bikes will be hard to shift for a decent price unless it goes back to the supplying dealer.
Wosser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts