Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the size and type of front forks fitted to a 2006 tre??
Are they fully adjustable? 43mm or 50mm?
Thanks for your help.:clap: :clap:
Dave

·
1,841 Posts
forks

I believe the tre900 is 43mm fully adjustable
tre900RS is 50mm fully adjustable
tre1130 is50mm fully adjustable ie the same as RS marzocchi.

Hope this helps :)

·
1,841 Posts
ok

cheers dave, hi Lloyd yes im ok, tell sharky i said hello.:hiya: are you going up to see him in the day or evening ?
COME ON OWN UP YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THE NELLI MAKING STRANGE OFF BEAT RESONANT SOUNDS WHILE SHARON IS DOWN TESCOS !!!:p

·
3,081 Posts
forks

Also the standard TnT runs 50mm Marzocchi that and non adjustable, the Sport are fully adjustable and the Cafe Racer runs the Tornado Tre 43mm fully adjustable forks, and the new Tre-K runs the same forks as the base TnT
:clap:

Personally once they runs 50mm fully adjustable ones across the range I'll be happy, Oh and I think the new Due 756 will run fully adjustable 50mm forks .
:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
50MM across the range

I.m with you on that one aussie RS-it seems daft to continue with the old 43s when the 50s are full spec & use radial mount calipers (may not be noticeably better in day to day use-but why give the Japs the edge when we can have the same but with BREMBO & MARZOCCHI).
Also it must make sense cost wise as generally, the higher the unit order qty the lower the cost + it simplifies the spares holding which from previous history must be a good move.
There i've said my bit and i feel much better! evenin all.:clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Dave,

Have you decided if you are going to fit the 50mm Marzocchi forks yet?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Marzocchi 50mm

Yes I have decided on the RAC 50mm:doh: :doh: That`s the wifes holiday out of the window:rolling: :rolling:
Got them from a guy in the USA shipped to the UK all for £600:excited: :excited: UK price £996!!
Brand new in the box. They will fit straight into the TNT yokes. All I need now is a front wheel spindle as the Benelli one is threaded and Marzocchi RAC have no thread.
I`ve got a mate who works in a machine shop so I`ll get him to make one for me if I can`t get one sonewhere else.
Marzocchi UK may be able to supply one but I havent had an answer yet.
Keep an eye out on the TNT board for updates.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts