Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please educate me........what the **** is this......is it off the LE........many thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
show can

for the expo protoype LE, I doubt no more than a few were made, thank God, the Arrow made Benelli Sport badged exhaust is good

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: show can

Hey al thought i had blurred vision
You and me both buddy:lol I actually thought for a second that I was looking at a suzuki exhaust. I hope that can never makes it into production on future Benelli's, although if I drink any more JD this week then I might actually come round to thinking it's a good idea:rollin

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: show can

Looks like the thing was designed by an Audi designer, who promptly forgot how many circles make up an Audi badge!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The canister is the one put on the preproduction show bike(s)....

To bad Benelli didnt come up with a truely exotic muffler for the TRE....the end canister on the production bikes is an afterthought compared to the rest of the bike.

Its a major over sight in my opinion...the rest of the bike has great attention to detail...everywhere you look you see design elements well thought out....

I guess that they forgot about the muffler....and then at the last moment picked up a muffler from some mototcycle accessory shop to stick onto the midpipe,just to get the project done. To bad they didnt come up with some exotic GP inspired, or trinity defining kick ass design for the exhaust exit....

Its the only part of the TRE design I feel let down by...

:\

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LE Exhaust

Call me wierd but I quite like it.

Its certainly got more character than the brown thing that came attached to my RS

Plus I always wondered where that pic came from as its on the front screen to the forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts