Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the crap weather we have been having I haven't been able to ride much. And since I have had a long hiatis while I was in Iraq I want to ride bad!! However, I must admit (not publicly of course) that I do get all happy inside when I head into the garage and uncover the lovely beast and just stare at her. Sometimes I make a cup of tea, go in there for 30 minutes or so and just stare. Oh well, guess I am an addict but there are worse things to be addicted to. My wife calls her my Buttnelli or "the other women" At least she knows she is clean and disease free even if she is a really hot & tempermental Italian chica! :rolling:

·
903 Posts
And at least you know that your Nelli will only break down occasionally and probably be cheaper to run!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and...

And anytime I want to ride her i don't hear " oh I have a headache" or " I'm not in the mood" or any other lame excuse. And she doesn't get jealous when I ride someone elses either!

·
Registered
46 Posts
and she won't get pregnant...

"Sometimes I make a cup of tea, go in there for 30 minutes or so and just stare"
I'm happy I'm not the only one ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts