Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an email from KJM - the first batch of Tre-Ks have arrived in the UK and all are sold. The next batch are due in end of March.

·
Registered
113 Posts
and they are selling out fast............... 1st customer took his yesterday, the lucky bar steward. I hope to have the demo ready for next week and once i do i'll give you an un biased opinion of it or failing that you can read the comic(motorcycle news) as they are having one of us on long term loan:rolling: :rolling:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
I would be real interested in reading some real people reviews. I managed to score a demo black Ducati 1100DS for a weekend and I must say that this bike is quite enjoyable to ride. With all the Ohlins and brembo goodies, it really rides nice. Besides I look good on it too! :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wsbk?

Is this all to get back in the WSBK championship then??:lager:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hey, I've seen those somewhere before Benelliboy!!!!!:eek: :eek:

How come they ain't movin' no more?:rolling:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
and they are selling out fast............... 1st customer took his yesterday, the lucky bar steward. I hope to have the demo ready for next week and once i do i'll give you an un biased opinion of it or failing that you can read the comic(motorcycle news) as they are having one of us on long term loan:rolling: :rolling:
I would love to have the TRE-K as well as the TNT sport …..one for the solo rides and the other (TRE-K) for when I have to take the my little woman out ....although I haven’t had a serious ride on one my biggest concern is the TRE-K front forks, :mad: there is no adjustment at all and from my experience on the standard TNT you need adjustment on the front otherwise it’s like ridding a pogo stick :mad: it is beyond belief that a bike manufacture in 2007 would even consider designing a bike with non adjustable forks, even the £4500 Japanese budget bikes have some form of suspension adjustment.:confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
tits

Laurence,i think it's because i,ve over played with 'em that they've stopped movin!!:rolling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts