Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for some feedback about interest in products for the tre-k/amazonas (we used to offer some products for the tornados but there just wasn't a lot of demand). we've already designed a couple one-off items for these bikes (plate relocator, turn signal converter, hydraulic clutch, etc.) but wonder if there is enough interest to make some production runs.

any feedback as to what products you would like to see would be appreciated.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
http://www.evoluzione.net/

But no benelli section?

Benelli are not the biggest manufacturer out there and are not making Tornados anymore just selling old stock so the market is fairly small

But the other bikes like the tre-k and the TnT are todays bikes and selling fairly well

So there will hopefully be a bigger market for what you make parts for

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies. what i was asking about was developing a new line of products for the tre-k & amazonas - is there any interest and what products are owners looking for?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice - initiative appreciated.

My interest for the Tre-k (present priority):
- tool for rear chain adjustment
- slipper clutch (had a couple of nasty rear wheel lock-ups, no damage done though )
- a comfy seat or on/off supplement seat cover for touring use)
- hydralic clutch if smoother/more linear function was possible
- different (larger and more stable wind screen for touring use)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice - initiative appreciated.

My interest for the Tre-k (present priority):
- tool for rear chain adjustment
- slipper clutch (had a couple of nasty rear wheel lock-ups, no damage done though )
- a comfy seat or on/off supplement seat cover for touring use)
- hydralic clutch if smoother/more linear function was possible
- different (larger and more stable wind screen for touring use)
* doesn't the tre-k come with a chain adjustment tool (i have one from my tnt)?
* as to the slipper clutch, i thought surflex already offered one?
* seats are not really our forte.
* we designed a hydraulic clutch conversion in 2004 and sold it for a couple years. not a big deal to bring it back out again.
* we might be able to look into that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A bigger wind screen is delivered with the original US-Version. But noone can tell me where to buy it. In germany you can get no infos about that big screen. Nice pics in this thread, compare the US-screen with the european version:
http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5366

Greetings

Tostan

@evoluzione:
A single solution for a topcase rack would be nice.......

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
Hey, always interested in anything for Tre-K. Bigger screen would be interesting for touring. Seat would be good too, especially if you don't forget the pillion. Needs to be a seat though, not a we'll remake your old one'. Also, a Baglux style tank cover would be great. I know benelli supposedly do one but I cancelled my order after 4 months. It's bleedin' expensive anyway.

·
Registered
332 Posts
evoluzione hydraulic clutch conversion

I had one of these on my TNT (before it was stolen...), and can vouch for them - great quality and better feel.

·
Registered
34 Posts
A Plate relocator/tailtidy for TRE-K would be nice, Hydrolic Clutch with master cyl to match brake with nice dark red anodised lids. Maybe matching fork caps. Paddock stand bobbins and bigger screen. Hmm what else??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...we have a Hydraulic Clutch kit for TnT/TreK, also Forkcartridges, Monoshocks crashpads, and the Antihopping Clutch from Surflex...
i appreciate you listing parts you offer but we are intested in what people want that is not available. when we did the original design of the hydraulic clutch system five years ago it was popular but there were not that many benellis available at the time.

we just purchased a tre-k amazonas and will be designing some custom parts to be used as a show bike and will see what makes it into production based on customer feedback.

thanks again for all of the feedback.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts