Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pair of shoes called Trekkers when i was at school; will i get a discount on the Tre-K seeing as like i'm half there, in the Trekzone, allready???:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :gulp:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Trekabilia

:D :D :D In fact as a small spoolboy and admirer of my neighbours daughter(as against the shit programme) i had a boardgame called Trek that featured:beat: Burros/Donkys/Mules sorry bout the e in Donkey still better than the f-in-fish and jeeps & ....Supplies! , well plastic blocks anyway. Brilliant game barring you could win by blocking the pass 1/2 way up the mountain.
:sleepy: :lager: GOODNITE ALL:smashpc:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
:D :D :D In fact as a small spoolboy and admirer of my neighbours daughter(as against the shit programme) i had a boardgame called Trek that featured:beat: Burros/Donkys/Mules sorry bout the e in Donkey still better than the f-in-fish and jeeps & ....Supplies! , well plastic blocks anyway. Brilliant game barring you could win by blocking the pass 1/2 way up the mountain.
:sleepy: :lager: GOODNITE ALL:smashpc:
NJ get of the sauce my man:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Trekker Shoes

Were these the ones you used to have Njay? (hmmmmm, seems like a nice boy!!!!)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Nige sounds about as pished as I was when you phoned the other night Laurie:rolling::rolling:
I think I may have slurred once or twice during our conversation:eek::eek:

Al:eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
That's OK Al...............I thought that you always spoke like that :gulp:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Poss drink induced ramble

:) ;) ALLOHA, LAURENCEOLA, VTXBRITOLA and any other OLAs out there
Much better form today-less people in the room (50% less in fact!)
Just been trying to sell Gillian to John Reynolds at Cupar M/Cs unveiling of the Gixxer 1000K7 but no joy lads....she came back with me-even exchanging her nudie pic(right hand) for his autographed one(left hand) didn't work(though at least he seemed to like it).
Ahh well back to the Trekking.....LARD:ele: Yes of course TREK LARD:ele:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Nige, a bit of advice my old mate........don't use the words 'nudie pic' and 'Gillian' in the same post then include an uploaded file as well.:doh:

Mind you, I bet I know what John Reynolds was thinking:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts