Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all - I'm not sure what you're supposed to get with a 900 Tre, all I got were 2 big spanner things that I presume are for adjusting rear shock preload. Should I have got anything else?

·
Registered
95 Posts
tool kit

Thats two more things than I got with my Tre-K in January 09 cos I got F*** all! my fellow biker bought a B King at the same time and he has no rust and a dealer who will jump through hoops for him. I love the bike but some times I wonder!!!!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yes there is a toolkit in a plastic wallet type thing. Has a couple of c spanners, screwdriver, tank pipe remover thingy, allen keys etc. You arent missing much but you dont have the full kit.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
also, where is it?I bought mine used and wondered if the tool kit is stashed in some secret compartment?:confused:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
also, where is it?I bought mine used and wondered if the tool kit is stashed in some secret compartment?:confused:
:rolling: That did make me laugh.. :rolling:

Ya keep it at home or in ya pocket..
There's no place for it ON the bike..

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the steel lanyard for helmets , well i never theres a thing .whow would have thought of that . italians clever people arnt they . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the answers guys.. gonna have to chase up that fuel line tool (anyone got a spare?)

and I did wonder where the heck a toolkit was supposed to fit on the bike :rolling:

·
Registered
256 Posts
No storage is a small price to pay for the turbo thrust fans, which make these bikes unique and of course faster:rolling:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
thanks for the answers guys.. gonna have to chase up that fuel line tool (anyone got a spare?)
Hi Buster.
MotoGB will sell you a complete tool kit, in its wallet, for, at the last count, anyway, £14.44 plus vat, plus carriage. It includes the fuel line tool. I dunno if they will post to Aus, and if they do, you wont pay vat.

Worth a try - tel +448708506525

Cheers

Ian

·
3,085 Posts
yep

for the 40 bucks aussie you must have it for the preload tools and fuel line plastic bits, the rest is crap, just shove in a few good quality alleen keys and spanner, and a bumbag to carry it all :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
No storage is a small price to pay for the turbo thrust fans, which make these bikes unique and of course faster:rolling:
Well put mate.. :clap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts