Benelli Forum banner

TRE1130K 07 forks and fairing needed

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rubberglide 
#1 · (Edited)
I need alot of parts for crashed 07 TRE1130K oil pan broken forks bent fairings mashed alot more anybody has parts let me know want to ride this year first Benelli for me have lots of questions about repairs I must make this is a builder bike thanks I am in Des Moines Iowa United States There are no dealers nearby and I really want to ride this apparently too fast for some motorcycle friends think I am nuts because the only undamaged component is the seat wish I should have bought A new TREK but I have a thing for fixing crashed stuff I rode Ossa race bikes when I was younger parts were hard to find so I always had spare bikes to rob parts from and often took at least two bikes to the track in case one quit or broke I don't think I will have that luxury with this bike

#5 ·
Broken TRE1130K good seat

I am in the United States Iowa to be excact the midwest and there are no dealers less than a full days ride from here I have not seen an undamaged TRE1130K and have no knowledge of any that are near me with nothing to go by I need books some puzzle pieces can be understood and repaired because they are standard to most bikes but specs are no guessing game Thanks Frank

#6 ·
I have a friend with a good seat.... Oh that's you, :rolling:
I'm RG's long time riding mate
We patched the hole in the oil pan just well enough to fire it up before all the oil leaked out so that was a plus IT RUNS!!
We noticed that even with the key off the LCD (odometer,speedometer stays lit , not the dash lights though) is this normal?
Also I saw some pic's of a TRE-K Amazonas that had ohlins suspension are the axles the same? Ohlins is easier to come by here in the U.S.
We need all the info we can get are hands on & a service manual
Thanks GD

#7 · (Edited)
might have found some parts?

I found an older posting from a member in I think Yugoslavia that posted on the trek forum (pg. six I believe )with a lot of parts for a TRE that blew the center cylinder. The Pics. of the parts look good does anyone know this member? I have Emailed and am waiting for a response. The posting was nearly a year old however (7/18/08) and these parts could be gone if someone knows about these parts or this member let me know please. Thanks Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.