Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forum, just thought id share some info i found out on my 2021 TRK502X , firstly the aux switch wiring on the handlebars, for drl's etc , this can be found behind the offside fairing panel (the one with 502x on it) its a 2 wire plug with a blanking end on it (mine was missing) live and earth is there , switchable with the right hand bar switch, strangely enough the near side wiring was live all the time no matter what the button was doing.
secondly there is a common fault with the fuel cap pressurizing ie sucking in making it difficult to remove at the fuel station to refuel without prizing it off with the key ,
the fault was found to be the breather line trapped under the fuel tank when built , also i found an odd miss fire after driving at speed and slowing down as it was struggling to get fuel, all sorted under warranty

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
210 Posts
Hi all, new to the forum, just thought id share some info i found out on my 2021 TRK502X , firstly the aux switch wiring on the handlebars, for drl's etc , this can be found behind the offside fairing panel (the one with 502x on it) its a 2 wire plug with a blanking end on it (mine was missing) live and earth is there , switchable with the right hand bar switch, strangely enough the near side wiring was live all the time no matter what the button was doing.
secondly there is a common fault with the fuel cap pressurizing ie sucking in making it difficult to remove at the fuel station to refuel without prizing it off with the key ,
the fault was found to be the breather line trapped under the fuel tank when built , also i found an odd miss fire after driving at speed and slowing down as it was struggling to get fuel, all sorted under warranty
Hi Sultan, did they tell you what the issue with the misfire was.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts