Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all guys,

i cannot find anything about this issue on my bike:( . So... I try descripe my problem... My bike has a mileage 13 000 km and suddenly engine chceck control flash on... Diagnostic says: P0511 Idle air control circuit.... I deleted it and ride continues.... after about 500 km engine check starts flashing after rpm gets3000-4000 and Idle rpm are on 2k and gently fluctuated... So I disassembled air box and there was enough engine oil... (in past i laid her sideways on the grass... nothing was damaged.. ).... So i cleaned whole air box, change Idle air stepper motor, change sensor of air temperature... and change engine oil because the first time when engine control flashes was after oil change (same viscosity only brand change.. (i was despaired so i change brand back))... after all... the error persists :( I want to try hard reset of ECU but I don't know what can go wrong and how it can be done. It can by similar on other bikes... so guys please... Can someone give advice me if you know?

Sorry if this topic is wrong... i am new here...

i please for help... Thanks for reading guys.. Thank you very much....

PS: official dealers are in my country helpless.. varranty does no apply...and i am angry with them... they cant even order a part.. absolutely helpless...

Thank you again very much

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Don’t know anything about trk502 but that error sounds like a connection problem to stepper motor. Try checking plugs at stepper and maybe ecu plug. Also look for any damage to cable. Oil make or even viscosity shouldn’t give any errors. Hopefully someone will know more about these bikes. I like the look of them and wouldn’t mind a test ride.

·
Registered
2022 Benelli TRK 502x
8 Posts
I had the engine light issue after the 13,000km mark. Problem was solved by replacing the spark plugs, air filter, and a new battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts