Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Could someone told me what is the last Map for the LE Series. Currently having 6011 on it but i immagine being obsolete. The race can is fitted.

Thanks,

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Le map

since the LE is basically the same as the base tre, apart from the conrods and dry clutch, cams etc are the same, the lastest map for both the LE and Trewith the race can is the 6034 map. Actually I'm interested to see if there are any newer maps for the race can equipped tre/LE (6034) and RS (6015) ??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: map

MODEL MAPPA

TORNADO 903 BIPOSTO ( EURO + USA ) 6033
TORNADO 903 BIPOSTO SCARICO APERTO 6034
TORNADO 903 RS 6103
TORNADO 903 RS SCARICO APERTO 6105
TORNADO LE ( EURO ) 6033
TORNADO LE ( USA ) 6011

So you need 6034 map.
Don't use 6033 map, goes too lean in lower RPM range.
Huge loss of torque.

I have LeoVince titanium race can and 6034 map in my tre.
Works nice. See dyno thread for the power and torque curve.

W: Pekka

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
map TRE LE

I would have thought that LE is more RS than basic TRE.
Anyone having the 6034 in electronic format?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mapping

Thanks, i am not sure that the workshop where my bikes are can start anything with it. They use the Benelli tools but have the 6034 not!?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: mapping

I do have map in hex code files, if you like to have.

Don't know how to download map files to benelli engine management tools (is it TAXAN ?)

Get TuneBoy ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LE specs

Guy's, the LE runs Tornado head, cams, intake trumpets and exhaust, so you have to use the latest Tornado map (6034 with race can), maybe the RS map (6105) would work with an RS inlet cam fitted (which I think would transform the bike)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LE Map

Thanks, I would like to have the hex file, yes. Please send it to [email protected]
Johnny O, what is the cost normally for doing that and what results are expected / how advisable that is?

More, I would need the parts in the clutch that are pressing the springs when attaching the clutch cover. LE parts are shorter than regular Tre's. Any idea who might have this? Already asked the dealer/importer in Austria and the factory with no result. I found the factory miserable by not even answering my e-mails in respect to that and other problems, mainly homologation related.

I found our community to be of an one of a kind enthusiasm. I

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: LE Map

Uups, my SMTP server does not allow send email to netscape.net.

Aquilla, do you have any other address ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: LE Mapping

Hi,
Finally had the 6034 Map installed. The experience is totally different to my regular Tre/6033, more more power from the cellar. I could not take it to extreme probing since the dry clutch is making me nervous. This is the bike that preceeded the LE having a 02P frame number, a lot of the LE parts, including the dry clutch and a hydraulic pump to ease its using, Öhlins front and rear, but a very "hand manufactured" appearance. The wheels are the same design as for the regular Tre but made by Marvic and not by Brembo as for the standard Tre. Absolutely identical though. The can is a Benelli Arrow Titanium one.

Now what happens is that on traffic, releasing clutch lever and giving gas in a normal manner makes the motor to die. The first milimeters of the clutch lever released fully engage the clutch, not controlling that slipping at all.

I wonder if anything fixed wrong, the clutch plates were brand new. What is actually the difference between pressure plates for dry clutches and the ones for wet clutches?

Something else, opening the throttle makes the dash information to disappear completely. I could reset it by unplugging it a few times, now is dead.

There are more bugs that I will certainly come across one by one. It was a lot of work on this one and it seems that will be some more. The looks will see some modifications soon, first I need to get it technically fit my expectations. I would post some pics, if I only knew how. The bike is silver/blue now.

I could not homologate the bike in Austria since neither the importer nor the factory were willing and/or able to provide technical specifications on headed paper for this bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: LE Mapping

Thats another question for Johnny O I think. Sorry to butt in but has anyone fitted RS inlet cams on their std Tre or any other little gizmo's. I know seem people have played with their TNT's but its not quite the same. If it makes a difference I wouldnt mind getting some prices. I thought the RS revved a little higher too, with the mods on a Tre could you do the same and would it be beneficial

Cheers

Dean100yz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts