Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
tt 07

yo dude ill be there from the 2ndjune with a bunch of us and the admin from flyin sparks he's over as he says ...
even thou he's from aussie land... he a great bloke... sorry wrong chap i thought it was will the aussie
anyway back to it, ill be at NO1
3RD AVE
DOUGLAS
its near gov bridge on the way to the finish line, come and have a drink with us......
also off 2the big meet at the crosby pub on monday 4th so mite even cu there...
u cant miss me im fat ugly and a blond mohican on top of my head... till then dude
jack

·
Registered
27 Posts
yo dude ill be there from the 2ndjune with a bunch of us and the admin from flyin sparks he's over as he says ...
even thou he's from aussie land... he a great bloke... sorry wrong chap i thought it was will the aussie
anyway back to it, ill be at NO1
3RD AVE
DOUGLAS
its near gov bridge on the way to the finish line, come and have a drink with us......
also off 2the big meet at the crosby pub on monday 4th so mite even cu there...
u cant miss me im fat ugly and a blond mohican on top of my head... till then dude
jack
Cheeky fooker.... I am not an aussie....

And talking of Flying-Sparks.... Get some of yer hairy asses on another great fun forum...Plenty of laffs/rideouts/meets/ weekends away in tents...

And if you are around on Mad Sunday afternoon... Get down to Laxey Beach for the Flying-Sparks BBQ where about 80 of us will be partaking in typical drunken antics.....

http://www.flying-sparks.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6965

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ah yea sorry dude i thought u was Will from Barton, the slow aussie on the SP1......... mmmmm food i hear that, i just mite have to pop down for 10 burgers.... burp..

yea ill be down the cosby as i need to have a chat as i cant log onto the owners club site.....but im gettin more info off this site so do i really need the owners club......

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice to see the family pictures in your gallery FatnFast1130.
Green TNT....................uummmmm

Green brother.......................and he got the looks when they dished them out........:rolling: :rolling: well look at it this way, at least your tall!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to meeting you on the Island.

P.S get your sister to kiss that frog again will yaele: :ele:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I really wanted to go to this one this year as it's likely to be a real good show that going to be put on this year. A few of my mates are going but it looks as though I'll be stuck here instead:( Still, I'll go to the next centenary one when it comes around:eek:

Al (running out of comments to put at the bottom of posts:p)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update TT

Well I didn`t manage to go due to TNT probs and familly illness:bawl: :bawl:
Still, my mate Mark Parrett is getting on quite well, had a slow speed off in the senior:doh: if you watched the TV you will have seen his legs disappearing over an air fence:rolling: :rolling:
6th in the Superstocks and a 5th in supersports until he retired on the last lap:doh: :doh:
Senior race tomorrow so fingers crossed.
Spoke to Zebo & Lou who are having a fantastic time and will fill us all in when they get back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where were you??

Well, I only stayed at the Benelli meet for an hour, in the rain, didn't see any UK reg Tornados! The Italian bloke with the TT special paint job on his 1130 Tornado and "tricolore" hairstyle was er, subtle though!
Later in the week, finally found an RS (04 plate) It was parked at Ramsey on Tuesday, then on the circuit near Kirk Michael on Thursday - was that one of you?? (I was the green Tre that pulled alongside and said hello)

Must have been the second most unusual bike on the island after Rem Fowler's Norton!
Well done to the TNT owners - a few more of them around, it seemed.

later
Larsen

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I only stayed at the Benelli meet for an hour, in the rain, didn't see any UK reg Tornados! The Italian bloke with the TT special paint job on his 1130 Tornado and "tricolore" hairstyle was er, subtle though!
Later in the week, finally found an RS (04 plate) It was parked at Ramsey on Tuesday, then on the circuit near Kirk Michael on Thursday - was that one of you?? (I was the green Tre that pulled alongside and said hello)

Must have been the second most unusual bike on the island after Rem Fowler's Norton!
Well done to the TNT owners - a few more of them around, it seemed.

later
Larsen
I think that was me....

Did you not hear the sound of the Screaming Blueflame Exhaust....

Awesome....

·
Registered
73 Posts
tt

yo dude yes the bloody rain eh.. i saw u down there at the crosby.. i had the green tnt...
Thursday at laxey was good thou and how hot was that, pity the weather cant meet in the middle eh...
the 1130 in the tt colours was nice 2c...
phew got some good speed on the 1way over the mountain was well hapy to get the handling sorted..

shaun

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Stu -
I wondered what the exhaust was - looked good for sure! Shame we caught each other up in a 30 limit,would have enjoyed listening to that for a while!

Hope you all enjoyed the week, not too much sunburn!

Cheers
Neil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts