Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally going to the TT, using my tornado for the last trip will be staying in the TT village through practice week leaving on the Sunday. If any other Benelli owners going, would be awesome to get a pic near the grandstand. Like the nelli gathering at silverstone in 09. Cheers.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Strange you should mention Silverstone 2009. I will be announcing very soon a Benelli gathering at another great extended weekend out to watch a BSB meeting in the South of England and best of all it will be Free to enter. I wish you well with gathering at the grandstand you do know they have removed that lovely old scoreboard and will have a temporary structure there for this year. I will inform every Benelli owner that I know who is attending the TT once a time and day is set.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Finally going to the TT, using my tornado for the last trip will be staying in the TT village through practice week leaving on the Sunday. If any other Benelli owners going, would be awesome to get a pic near the grandstand. Like the nelli gathering at silverstone in 09. Cheers.
Enjoy, but for the crossing please please please take some eld carpet or some car washing sponges and tape them to the brake lever of the bike next to yours.

Why I hear you ask…….. back when I had mine and my first trip over there a bit o rough seas saw the gents nicely CNC’d brake lever wear a hole in my upper fairing - was heart broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,444 Posts
‘last trip’?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Strange you should mention Silverstone 2009. I will be announcing very soon a Benelli gathering at another great extended weekend out to watch a BSB meeting in the South of England and best of all it will be Free to enter. I wish you well with gathering at the grandstand you do know they have removed that lovely old scoreboard and will have a temporary structure there for this year. I will inform every Benelli owner that I know who is attending the TT once a time and day is set.
Thruxton in August ?

Not going to Brands, its a horrible run from the west country.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: benellioldman
1 - 6 of 6 Posts