Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I've just been watching the TV coverage of the TT practise on ITV4 and it's Excellent !

The helicopter view following Cameron Donald through the mountain section on his 131.457 mph average speed lap was Awesome (and i hear he's ok after an "off" today !) !

So too was the on board view of Steve Plater overtaking Guy Martin !

And the slow motion replays are Fantastic, especially when you see the side car bikes coming over a brow of a hill and the way the body work distorts with the force of landing, they must be cracking some G forces round those bends too, and the way the passenger jumps about on the bike trying to get the best position for the rider to get the most out the bike is Unreal, they must have a lot of confidence in the rider !

I hope this coverage contiunes to be as good !

For those of you out there.............. Enjoy !

:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Damn it, I'm house sitting this weekend and I've only got five channels where I'm at:(

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Bob, where's our TT News reporter updates ? :rolleyes: altough with the weather I guess not a lots been happening ! :doh:
I hope some racing gets underway today ?

Have you managed to get any laps in yourself Bob ?

Weather Report: Monday morning is sunshine & clear blue sky :ele:

I've not bothered with a lap yet due to LE problem. I'll probably leave it till next Sat when roads are quiet

:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'm gonna search for this on the telly as my ex has now got Sky+ and HD too:D

Get it recorded and watch it in all nice and crispy colour mode:D

Al:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
The Isle of Man has (for me) been un-interupted sunshine this week :D
Racing on Wed was delayed due to a rain storm in the West of the island, but meanwhile up on the mountain it was Factor 15 and shades :D
Thurday was great weather, albeit with a coooling breeze.
Friday awaits.... [must go bed]

·
Registered
885 Posts
Been trying to watch it as much as poss but wife is hounding me:mad: My mate Kieth Amor has had two podiums already (2 x 3rd) and its only his 3rd time on the island and the crap thing about ITV4's coverage is that they seem to think he is INVISIBLE! hardly a mention at all they seem to think that there is only 4 guys racing, Guy Martin,Steve Plater, John McGuinness and the dunlop boys, When he got 3rd in the 600's they intervieved the 1st and 2nd place and completely failed to mention that anyone had even came 3rd:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts