Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble with my USB cable for the tornado and have been in touch with Wayne a number of times. He has come back with lots of suggestions but all to no avail.
The TNT cable I have works just fine and I have tried the Tornado one on 2 different PC`s.
My only option left is to ask if anyone has a Tornado cable that I could borrow and try. This will eliminate whether it`s the cable or my PC`s! (I doubt it`s both!!!!)
So if anyone is willing to lend me one that would be really great.
Any offers?? Colin??

·
340 Posts
Dave, just to say thank you for reminding me of my Tuneboy cable. Tried all things with mine, couldn't do a thing. I can download some maps but not all!? I have even had my ECU changed but that was not faulty. I will have to speak to Wayne as well. On the same time I use the same cable for my Triumph Rocket and no problem. I believe his software for Benelli has a glitch or two.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, just to say thank you for reminding me of my Tuneboy cable. Tried all things with mine, couldn't do a thing. I can download some maps but not all!? I have even had my ECU changed but that was not faulty. I will have to speak to Wayne as well. On the same time I use the same cable for my Triumph Rocket and no problem. I believe his software for Benelli has a glitch or two.
I`m not even getting the Tornado one installed.........
TNT works fine and was a godsend on the DynaPro last week.

·
1,841 Posts
Hi dave,Im in spain at the mo,i will be back sat afternoon and i will contact you then. one thing i found with my tuneboy is the usb is set in the properties box as type 2 not usb ?.my cable did download at first, but it did not show on tuneboy diag running data with engine running, wayne altered my cable with diodes and said he is going to alter all in future.tuneboy uk did not want to help at all just kept saying reload.

colin...................................

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No need to worry now as Wayne has come up with a solution to the problem with some new drivers. :clap:
Must say that Wayne has been a star throughout my trobles with the Tornado cable. :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Must say that Wayne has been a star throughout my trobles with the Tornado cable. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Can't say that about him, I am now in my fourth week with out a response.
Must be personal> :(
Part that sucks is that I have been bragging about and pushing his software onto others. KTM, Triumph and Suzuki guys.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts