Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently wrote an email to the great people at Tuneboy asking them about the diagnostic feature for the TNT's and they responded with "Is there really much interest in the TuneBoy software, specifically the diagnostics?" :doh:

Friends, we need to email them and request that this option, finally gets worked out for the TNT's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

to be honest I don not dare to install it on my TNT as there are at least 2issues not resolved.

1. You cannot read the map you are running. Therefore it will be risky in case you want to go back to your original setting.

2. As you said the diagnostic is not working.

Best regards

Mark

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please clarify on the first comment. I was under the impression that you could do this.:confused:

I just got confirmation that they will start to work on the diagnostic portion soon.

·
Registered
139 Posts
the connection is via usb to the ECU plugs, cable and drivers come with the kit,
yes you can read the ECU and back up both maps (full power and lower power map). you can then set the TNT button for other options, for example have the full power map as both settings but have one with the flaps switched off and one not, then you can switch between LOUD or quite if plod stops you :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts